Quinta da Falorca Garrafeira Red Wine 2009 75cl Expand

Quinta da Falorca Garrafeira Red Wine 2009 75cl

QVE - Sociedade Agricola de Silgueiros, SA QVE - Sociedade Agricola de Silgueiros, SA

New

Red Wine , 750 mL
  • Country: Portugal
  • Wine Region: Dão
  • Alc.: 14,5%
95 pts : Robert Parker

Available for International delivery

Intense violet colour. Floral fragrances. Black fruit aromas, plums and cherries, combined with resin notes and balsamic notes. Firm structure, velvety texture with a lively acidity and intense tannins to mature fruit.

More details

50,50 €

tax incl.

Calculate Delivery Cost

Winemaking:
This red wine, Quinta da Falorca Garrafeira 2009, was produced from a careful selection of grapes in the harvest. The grapes are destemmed and crushed to extract the musts. The fermentation occurred at controlled temperatures in granitic mills with very prolonged maceration, in contact with the skins with 60% of the batch to be aged for 12 months in French oak barrels and the remaining 40% aged 24 months in French oak barrels. At the end of the two years, they spent 30 more months in the bottle.

Grape Varieties:
Touriga Nacional, Tinta Roriz, Rufete.

Tasting Notes:
Intense violet colour. Floral fragrances. Black fruit aromas, plums and cherries, combined with resin notes and balsamic notes. Firm structure, velvety texture with a lively acidity and intense tannins to mature fruit.

Store and Serve Advices:
Storage Lying down at a temperature of 15°C. Serve at a temperature of 16°C to 18ºC.

Write a review

You May Also Like this Red Wines

Accept

We use cookies. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it and also of legal drinking age.