Cortes de Cima Red Wine Expand

Cortes de Cima Red Wine 2014 75cl

Cortes de Cima Cortes de Cima

New

Red Wine , 750 mL
  • Country: Portugal
  • Wine Region: Alentejo
  • Alc.: 14%
16,5 pts : Revista de Vinhos

Available for International delivery

Intense ruby color. Aromas of black fruit, ripe, with balsamic notes and vanilla. In the mouth it is intense with very firm and structured tannins that gives it an amazing freshness. Long and persistent finish.

More details

12,15 €

tax incl.

Winemaking:
After the harvest the grapes were sent to the winery. Disengagement and slight crushing followed. The musts were transferred to stainless steel vats where the fermentation took place at controlled temperatures, with frequent overruns. One part of the batch (70%) aged in French oak barrels and the remaining 30% in American oak barrels for 12 months. Filtration occurred before the wine was bottled.

Grape Varieties:
Syrah, Aragonêz, Petit Verdot, Alicante Bouschet, Touriga Nacional, Cabernet Sauvignon

Tasting Notes:
Intense ruby color. Aromas of black fruit, ripe, with balsamic notes and vanilla. In the mouth it is intense with very firm and structured tannins that gives it an amazing freshness. Long and persistent finish.

Store and Serve Advices:
Store at a temperature of 18 ° C. Serve at a temperature of 16 ° C to 18 ° C.

Write a review

You May Also Like this Red Wines

Accept

We use cookies. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it and also of legal drinking age.